Get away for three fun-filled days at beautiful Sun Peaks mountain winter wonderland... a breathtaking 4.25 hour drive from Vancouver.
Join us for fun, fellowship, meals, activities.
Daytime activities: Sun Peaks offers many adventure options Take a winter trail walk; snowshoe exploration; a day of skiing, sleigh ride, spa treatments, shopping.
Stroll to Sun Peaks Village; follow the ski run from the house up Tod mountain; the venue (Pinetree Chalet) offers a hot tub in a spectacular open-air setting and plenty of room to hang out with friends; have a quiet time of reflection or a restful retreat.
Evening activities may include games, movies, exhilarating conversation.
When: March 7-10, 2023
Where: Pinetree Chalet, Sun Peaks
Include: 8 meals: arrival dinner through
breakfast on departure day
snacks, coffee, tea
Provided: 3 nights accommodation
Bring: clothing & toiletries, beverages, favourite game
Transportation: come on your own (parking for 6 cars) or we can help with a car-pool.
Registration: click below or email questions to email@example.com.
Update: queen rooms are full.
Ask about availability in bunk rooms.
- This retreat is for adult guys and gals of all ages.
- Dietary restrictions? We will work out a plan with you.
- Coffee & tea are available any time. Please bring any other beverages you would like to have.
- House pictures are taken at Pinetree Chalet in Sun Peaks.
- Payment will reserve your spot. You will get a full refund if your spot is filled.
- Payment covers the cost of food and cleaning. Accommodation is provided as our gift to you.