"What is there to do in November?" Ladies Long Weekend Retreat
You know that period after the lovely, crisp days of autumn have passed... but the joy and
hope of Christmas with its' cheery twinkling lights seems like the distant future?
In Vancouver it's called "November". And it's a time of endurance.
Too damp, drizzly and chilly to enjoy the outdoors... nights are long and the days are grey.
But in Sun Peaks November becomes a winter wonderland! This fun getaway will give you
"a light at the end of the tunnel" escape from the doldrums... something to brighten up your November.
The votes are in! The winner: Binge-watch the AD Series
AD was a wildly popular 20/20 study series. Re-viewing this dramatic and exciting historical saga has been a consistent request. So here is your chance! Those shorter, darker days create the perfect opportunity (excuse) to grab a snack, get comfy and binge-watch... a guilt-free splurge! (Plus, you'll learn a lot about biblical history and the early church.)
We'll watch the 12-part story throughout our 3-day weekend. Have great conversations over comfort-food meals.
Enjoy free-time afternoon activities: take a long soak in the open-air hot tub with stunning views, perhaps a brisk snow shoe afternoon excursion on mountain trails or a walk to Sun Peaks Village for shopping or spa treatments.
You always have the option to relax at the house, make a puzzle or play games.
What would YOU rather be doing?
Enduring November like this guy? or hunkering down like these guys... to watch these guys?
Fine print: (PLEASE read carefully!)
- This retreat is for women ages 19+. The retreat will proceed with 10+ ladies (we can accommodate 23).
- Not in 20/20? If you attend WVBC, sign up after July 15th... (or join the 20/20 Tuesday evening group!) If you don't attend WVBC you can sign up after October 1st if spots are still available.
- Coffee & tea are available any time. Bring any other beverages you would like to have.
- Please advise of any food allergies or restrictions.
- Sign up to help with meal prep/clean-up - many hands make light work.
- Private parking for 6 vehicles. Carpools and travel cost sharing are encouraged.
- Payment will reserve your spot. Cancellations will get a full refund only if there are 10+ ladies registered and your vacancy is filled.
- *Early birds: $50 off the price shown if you register and pay by August 31st. $25 off the price shown by September 25th.
- Rooms - regular prices below are per person before Early-bird discount:
$245 Shared bunk room for 4-5: your own twin or full bed with up to 4 sharing Private washroom for those in the room.
$325 Upstairs room for 2: shared queen bed, private washroom & balcony.
$375 Private queen room for 1: view room in the suite. Washroom shared with 2 others (no discount/1 only FCFS)
$295 Twin beds room for 2: 2 lower bunk beds in the suite. Washroom shared with 1 other.
*Private queen room for 1: private washroom & balcony $395 (no discount). Only if available after October 15th.