Be part of our first Men's Retreat!
Check your calendar and sign up to let us know you'll be getting away with the guys for a weekend in Whistler.
Pick something manly to do... go fishing for your breakfast, bungee jump off a bridge, cycle the mountains, kayak, grab your driver for a round of golf, target shooting, eat BIG manly meals - barbequed, of course.
(Okay, we won't tell anyone if you decide to go to the spa or catch up on a good book.)
When: June 26-28, 2020
Where: Pinetree Chalet, Whistler BC
Friday 6-7pm to Sunday 2-4pm
Cost: plan on a cost of $100-$150
plus activity of choice, if applicable
Includes: 6 meals:
2 each breakfast, lunch, dinner
snacks, coffee, tea
accommodation for 2 nights (bedding & towels provided)
Bring: clothing & toiletries, fishing rod, clay pigeons, chainsaw, drinks
Transportation: come on your own (parking for 7 compact cars, OR 4 trucks, OR 10 motorcycles, OR 3 SUV's pulling motorboats).
Truck-pooling can be arranged.
Sign up form (right) or email questions to email@example.com.
do something manly for the weekend
- Payment will confirm your reservation. If you must cancel you will get a refund only if your spot is re-booked.
- This is a retreat for men from from 19 to 90.
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- Room allocations are first-come-first-served.
- If you are not able to cover the total cost, subsidies may be available.