1 private queen room
1 private bunk room
2 suites - 5 or 6 guests each
2 dinners with dessert
Whistler Weekend Art Retreat
We've teamed up with Roz and Peter Fruhling to host a weekend of fun, fellowship and ART! This will be geared toward beginning painters using acrylic as the medium.
Following a social time around the fireplace we'll have dinner together, then Peter will talk about the use of colour in art. After a great sleep you'll arise to breakfast and start creating your masterpiece, under the gentle tutelage of Roz & Peter.
Add in some free time, some laughs, great meals with friends and we'll do it all again the next day.
Sound like fun? Join us!
When: tba Summer/Fall 2021
Where: Pinetree Chalet Whistler
Cost: $165 - single in shared room
$330 per couple
Includes: 6 meals: 2 each breakfast, lunch, dinner
snacks, coffee, tea
art instruction by Peter & Roz
materials to paint & take home your piece
Bring: clothing & toiletries, favorite game, drinks
Transportation: come on your own or we can help to arrange car-pooling (parking for 5 cars).
Sign up form (right), or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment will confirm your reservation. If you must cancel you will get a refund only if your spot is re-booked.
- Suitable for 20/20 aged people (intergenerational from high-school to 90).
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions upon registration so we can work out a meal plan.
- Room allocations will depend on how many guys & girls have registered.
- Private rooms will be available to couples first, then to singles at a rate of $200 only if available.