1 private queen room
1 private bunk room
"cabin rooms" for up to 11
2 dinners with dessert
Whistler Weekend Art Retreat
We've teamed up with Roz and Peter Fruhling for a weekend of community and ART. This will be geared toward beginning painters using acrylic as the medium.
Following a social time around the fireplace we'll have dinner together, then Peter will talk about the use of colour in art. After a great sleep you'll arise to breakfast and start creating your masterpiece, under the gentle tutelage of Roz & Peter.
Add in some free time, some laughs, great meals with friends and we'll do it all again the next day.
Sound like fun? Join us!
Where: Pinetree Chalet Whistler
Cost: tba single in shared room
tba per couple
Includes: 6 meals: 2 breakfasts, lunches, dinners
snacks, coffee, tea
art instruction by Peter & Roz
materials to paint & take home your piece
Bring: clothing & toiletries, favorite game, drinks
Transportation: come on your own or we can help to arrange car-pooling (parking for 5 cars).
Sign up form (right), or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment will confirm your reservation. If you must cancel you will get a refund only if your spot is re-booked.
- Suitable for teens to 90's.
- Please advise of any food allergies or dietary restrictions upon registration.
- Room allocations will depend on how many guys & girls have registered.
- Private rooms will be available to couples first, then to singles only if available.
© 2012-2022 20/20 Community. All rights reserved.