- Our community is made up of followers and seekers of Jesus Christ, based out of West Vancouver Baptist Church.
- We're intergenerational: from teens to 80's with every decade and generation in-between. We're like a big extended family, with the various generations supporting and learning from each other. Older people bring wisdom, the younger people bring fresh ideas and energy. But here we treat each other as equals... brothers & sisters.
- Most people attend WVBC, some don't go to church at all, a few go to other churches - everyone is welcome!
- Whether you're married, single, divorced or widowed you'll feel right at home. Our community is made up of all people with varied circumstances and backgrounds. We're non-specific to age, gender or marital status.
- Our focus is for everyone to really feel loved and valued in our community while following God and growing together in faith. We meet weekly throughout the year for bible study. To build community and have fun together there are events such as retreats; traveling; all-nighters, house parties and more (see our events page).
- We want to answer the call to serve our larger community, both at our church and the North Shore. By combining our talents and energy we have a team to help host dinners, events, decorate the church Christmas tree (with a fun spin!) and more.
Join us on Tuesday evenings for an intergenerational bible study. With Jesus as our example we study & discuss His living Word and strive to apply it to our lives - realizing that each person is on their own life journey. We want to be a loving and welcoming community of believers and seekers who yearn to have 20/20 vision of how God wants us to live.
Everyone is Welcome!